In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Reuven and Jonathan discuss “How To Get Yourself Notice” as a freelancer. Reuven and Jonathan talk about the best practices for building yourself up for marketing and getting more leads. The topics covered are, how to let people know you exist, attracting clients, being different and unique, taking risks, speaking and writing, social media profiles, and much more.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How to let people know you exist so they can call you for work
- Getting more leads
- Clients want solutions
- What you Ideal client needs
- You need to be different, and take risks
- Being able to Speak
- Being able to Write
- Who do you want to notice you?
- Examples to those on UpWork
- Billing per hour - what does that say about you?
- Direct outreach
- Social media profiles
- And much more!